Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We want to update you regarding some of the changes we have made to protect our staff and patients and what you can expect when you come to our office for your next appointment:
Prior to your appointment:
- Our office will communicate with you to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked these same questions again when you are in the office
- Our office schedule has been modified to reduce the number of patients in the office at the same time and to allow for social distancing
Day of your appointment:
- Our waiting room is closed, please call the office to “check-in” to your appointment when you arrive (205) 871-2592
- Only patients will be allowed to enter the office and treatment room
- Your temperature will be taken and screening questions will be repeated before entering the building (our office staff will complete this prior to entering the building each morning as well!)
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building and escorted directly to your treatment room (which is always disinfected and prepared especially for your appointment!)
- Front desk and bathroom areas will be wiped down after every use
Our staff is working extra hard to schedule and reschedule patients. This will be an ongoing process as patient appointments for routine cleanings and oral health exams are scheduled 6 months in advance. Know that we are making EVERY EFFORT to see all patients in a timely manner, but we ask for your understanding and flexibility as we are having to manage new scheduling times and an overall reduction in the number of daily appointments in order to accommodate Alabama Dental Board guidelines.
- Your appointment may take longer than previously due to new protocols
- You may see a different team member for your routine cleaning and oral health exam
- If you get a message from us, please call us back or you may sacrifice your appointment time
- It is imperative that we speak with you to go over the screening questions and to confirm or adjust your appointment time
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason, please give us at least 24 hours notice
- Because of the number of appointments missed while the office was closed, every scheduled appointment holds significant weight for not only you but another patient who may need to be seen. In light of this we will continue to observe the office broken appointment policy.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns!
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to continuing to provide safe and excellent health care for our patients, neighbors and friends.
- Monday-Thursday :
- Friday-Sunday : Closed
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Conveniently request an appointment online or give us a call. We look forward to exceeding your expectations.Make an appointment